Abducted newborn found hours after Facebook post (CNN)
Four friends tracked down the baby after police posted photos, including an image of a woman in a nurse’s uniform entering the maternity ward, on social media.
Follow this Koi Uniform image to find out more, in colors and sizes
Is this hospital a miracle cure for the NHS? It has a Michelin chef, happy patients and is run by doctors and nurses …
Just imagine an NHS hospital whose standards match those of a top-quality hotel, with a welcoming reception area, polished floors, tasteful artwork on the freshly-painted walls, and menus inspired by a Michelin-starred chef.
D-Day 70th anniversary: Seven decades on, a band of brothers meet to pay their … – The Independent
The IndependentD-Day 70th anniversary: Seven decades on, a band of brothers meet to pay their …The IndependentMany of our members are in nursing homes. I am practically the baby of … History enthusiasts wearing World War Two U.S. Military uniforms re-enact a D-Day landing on Omaha Beach in Vierville sur Mer, on the coast of Normandy (Reuters) As D-Day passes …and more »
Buy Cheap Nursing Scrubs Nursing Clogs Cheap Scrubs …
Cheap Scrubs are the main products of Scrubguru We have great selection of medical scrubs, nursing clogs, nursing clogs shoes for women, scrub uniforms, and many other items We are offering free print scrub tops just pay s h Call today 919 271 7633.
This is from the Scrub Brand you like; the DICKIES
Questions and Answers
Give them a try, you wont be disappointed.
I recommend that you figure out which items you really need and purchase seperately…
1. Stethoscope – you want a good one that you will be able to accurately hear the sounds with… Also one that is going to “feel” comfortable for you… Littman is usually the most popular as it good quality. Your stethoscope will be your best investment… So dont skimp on this!
2. Watch – having a big dial with a RED second had helps to see it better… Avoid the kind that hang from a lanyard as those can pick up pathogens when it dangles over the pt and that is an infection control “no-no”… Some new watches are coming out with plastic/rubbery type of band which can be cleaned with a disinfectant.
3. BP cuff – avoid this as most hospitals have a BP cuff on the wall for each and every bedside…. Only time you need this is if you are a home health nurse… But most agencies still provide them to the employees.
4. Scissors – you can pick up good bandage scissors for about $6 – $ 7 at any nurse uniform store or online… Dont spend alot of money here… Because you will constantly misplace them and other co-workers may “borrow” them and never return them… I am on my 5’th pair in 1 year.
5. Hemostats – looks like a pair of scissors but it doesn’t cut… It clamps down… Good for flushing foley’s and holding onto slippery things…. These are cheap too… About $5
6. Penlight – for assessing pupils and neuro checks… You can buy one really cheap about $7 or just wait until the hospital gives you one for FREE! Alot of pharmaceutical reps give them out for free as well…
7. Tape measure – for measuring girths and wounds… Also you can get for FREE from the hospital or from a pharm rep. I have 3 or 4 of them laying around.
8. EKG calipers – Only needed if you are gonna work on a Tele floor… Otherwise it’s a waste of money. They are cheap though… About $3- $5 or the hospital will supply you.
9. Skin markers – to mark the operative location on your pre-op patients… Usually the hospital provides these free.
10. Badge Holder – dont buy this… Hospitals give em away for free all the time!
That’s all ya need…. Anything else will be provided by the employer…. Good luck!
I was going to order from Uniform City, but wanted to check around before I buy.