MedWorm sponsored by blue sky scrubs (Med Worm)
MedWorm is pleased to announce that it is now being supported by blue sky scrubs, makers of some of the most stylish medical scrubs and scrub hats available for those hospital doctors that care about their appearance. Blue sky scrubs are currently sponsoring a number of topics on MedWorm including Surgery, Nursing and Intensive Care, which you can view under the Publications Directory. As a sponsor they receive their text link under the title of every page within the topic and at the bottom of every fifth item within each associated RSS feed. Have a look at the Sponsorship MedWorm page to find out more.
RSL Ondaatje Prize 2014: writing with a sense of place
Extracts from the six books short-listed for the Ondaatje Prize – each of which “evokes the spirit of a place”
13 Year-Old Dad.
Go Buy Your FLuffee Talks Merchandise NOW!
I’m sure by now most of you have heard about this 13 year-old dad from somewhere or another but I couldn’t help myself I had to talk about it. Enjoy.
Read the story at:
Questions and Answers
Should i report this to her supervisor?
I had to buy white scrubs for clinicals and they are practically see through.
I thought of spicing up the clinicals by wearing some boxers with red hearts, but I couldn’t find any on clearance.
I did the next best thing, I went commando…….
1. Workout jackets! (in the exercise clothing area) usually around $8-12. And made of a stetchy material. With zippers, they come in all sorts of colors.
2. I am a beauty fanatic, so i always spend most of my time in the makeup and body areas. I reccomend buying a new face wash. St. Ives is cheap and they have a great scrub for like $3
3. Take a look at the swim suits, Get one of the bottoms that are like shorts but made out of a material that is okay to swim in they are around $12
4. Most walmarts have a clearance ailse i walk around it and pick out random cheap things that i dont really need but look cool
5. Walmart has really cheap awesome candles. You can get huge ones for like $5 or the small ones for $1. Also check the end of aisles for clearance candles.
6. Walmart carries a ton of brands of bras with all kinds of designs from $5-12 is average
7. Buy a pedometer they are $10 at walmart and track how much you walk. I figure you might like this since you are in the search for yoga pants
8. A reuseable/filtering water bottle. You can find these with exercise equipment
9. Sunblock or sunless tanning lotion $3-$10
10. Flip Flops. Pretty cheap usally between $1-$10 in a variety of colors and styles.
I’ve purchased most of them from Macy’s or Dillards and they are usually around $20 or $30 and I get them on clearance sometimes.
Here are some links below to things that are similar to what I’m talking about and what i wear for work. They are all black pull-on pants with either staright, bootcut or wide legs. I usually go with wide legs for ease of movement.